Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Nicki is MIA for school, but for what major?

Okay, so I suppose to be working, but I thought this would be a fun post.

Ajnabi can not answer this since she knows the answer. I told her before :)

I keep talking about my school and why I've been MIA from film reviews. However, I never mentioned about what the future pending career will be or anything.

Because of that, I decided to list Bollywood films in which, the field of which my studies will be encountering. I will post soon with the answer with what the major will be.

The following 10 films have scenes from which my future potention profession will take place -

Aradhana

Bardaasht

Corporate

Damini

Dev

Deewangee

Kasoor

Kyo Kii Main Jhuth Nahin Bolta

Moksha

Phir Milenge

Many will not guess what the future potention profession will be, but I guessing what all 10 films have in common will be a big help.

Hint - it's *not* the obvious answer.

Shweta & Darshit guessed law school.

But it's not that.

However, something in the legal system is correct. Will post more about it :)

10 comments:

Shweta Mehrotra Gahlawat said...

law school?

Cardamom Kisses said...

Fun post! However, a bit too tricky for me... haven't seen many of the films mentioned.

dunkdaft said...

Law school for sure. Best Luck!!

Nicki said...

Thanks for trying. :)

It's not law school but something close to. However, it's in the same field. I will post more about it soon.

bollywooddeewana said...

IS IT Business law

Nicki said...

bollywooddeewana - nope :(

bollyviewer said...

The only common thread I see is law and murder (dont remember much of those from Aradhana, though)! Assuming that you dont intend to go to murder school, it leaves only law school. Wait, another common thread is romance. Are you starting a degree in romance? ;-)

Nicki said...

bollyviewer - Hahaha, good one!! Actually everyone may be disappointed after I give the answer, hehe

cmleigh said...

hmm even I haven't seem most of these movies but I will guess criminal justice??

Paula said...

Good jjob