Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

A post in 2013??

Hi Blogger friends,

My last post was 11/14/12 just a short paragraph why I haven’t been on. Prior to that, I had a 30 Day Tollywood Song Challenge I did back on 10/2/11.

It’s like I fell off the face of Blogspot. I’m usually on Twitter so you could always connect with me on there : )  Twitter ID – ApunBindaas or just click here for the direct link. 

But for real, ever since I started this job almost two years ago, I’ve had less time to come online and blog. Sure, I still get on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, watch movies and stuff. The difference is I haven’t committed in making a zillion screen caps. Before, I used to make the screen caps, then save on a flash drive, upload them at work, and write. I don’t do that anymore and have to be careful how to spend my time at work since my job isn’t as laid back.

I do love my job. Let me explain. Now, I work in a CPA firm. Before I worked in a payroll company, I used to just sit at work, mostly bored, and wait for payrolls to come in. There are schedules to when they will come in but it’s mainly a waiting process. I would just go and check, come back to my computer and start blogging again. Every day at a CPA firm is a new adventure. Every day is different. You never know what kind of work the Seniors, Managers, and Shareholders may want your help with next. I can go on doing nothing for 4 hours, then busy for the next 4 hours. Not to mention, we have same tax deadlines as the nation – the famous April 15th deadline and to some extent, September 15th, for the clients that have been extended.

Believe me, I still watch tons of movies. Not as much as I would like but I still do. I usually post what I’m watching on Twitter and quick thoughts on them. Nothing in details and no screen caps of my thoughts.

Since my love is Allu Arjun, I do want to dedicate a blog of him only. I’ve already merge some of my posts over to the pending blog of him. Many photos are inactive now on blog so I have to look back and figure out something. I want to re-watch all his films and do another review thought on it as well, what I missed. I can go on and on why I adore him

4 comments:

Nehru jacket said...

I also agree with the latter one and it’s really good to keep interacting with you guys. that always feels great.

praveen kumar said...

Hot Rear Images

praveen kumar said...

Kajal hot pic

praveen kumar said...


samantha pic