Part 1, with entries 1 - 10, found here
Part 2, with entries 11 - 20, found here
21. A difficult song that you wish you could sing
All songs would be difficult for me since Telugu, let along Hindi not being my first language. I just love Indian cinema.
22. A song that you know you the whole routine and choreography to
None!! Haha! How about, I wish I could dance to at least one of them!
Ahem, I wanna know "Yogi Orori Yogi" - Yogi, looks more simpler than Mumaith's others!
23. A song that you dedicate to your friends
Definitely "O My Friend" - Happy Days! Loooove the movie and music. Friendship, college, love. Make sure to click on link because English translations are there :D
24. A song that no one would expect you to love
Not really song but movie, a lot of people didn't expect me to love Style that much, lmao. I have weird taste. All the cheesiness was alright with me :) Overlook the fashion in the title song, "Style" and watch how awesome Lawrence is
25. A song that reminds you of your childhood
None, because I started watching Telugu films in 2006 :(
26. A song you play when your happy
That'll be "Manasa" - Munna because it's an awesome song! I'm in the minority but I think he looks the best with the flat iron look.
27. A song you play when you're sad
"Enduku Chenthaki" - Koncham Istam Konchem Kastam, the film is definitely worth watching. The vocals are wonderful and fit perfectly.
28. A song that makes you laugh
"Mr Perfect" - Arya 2 for all the funny parts of split personality Bunny :D I friggin love this movie!
29. A song that you can relate to
Funny but definitely "I Hate You" - Happy because my hubby and I are exactly like that! :D
30. A favorite song that is picturized on the legend that is
I think Chiranjeevi would fit in this category for Tollywood. So far, Indra is my fave film of his while "Bum Bum Bole" is my fave song, love watching him dance!