Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Playlist - Snow songs!!



So it's snowing in Atlanta. That rarely happens...and in March too. Most of the time, the snow does not stick. Plus, it has been snowing since this morning and still is snowing!!

Inspired to have playlist of Bollywood songs in the snow. The sad thing is I could only come up with seven...any more? Please do share!!

"Painter Babu" - Painter Babu
I loooove this movie, if you do not know by now, you should. :)
Entire song is dancing in the snow. Love that.



"Aap Ke" - Khudgarz
Has been sooo long since I've seen this movie but looove Govinda-Neelam jodi dancing in the snow.
Snow dances only in the beginning part of the song until 3:50



"Chanda Chamke" - Fanaa
Entire song is with snow. Not my favorite song from the film but could be a part of a Bollywood kids' playlist.



"Mere Haath Mein" - Fanaa
Look...another song from Fanaa. Love this song, very beautiful and has Aamir and Kajol.
Snow scene - 0:20 to 1:10 & 3:15 to 3:55



"Socho Ke Jheelon" - Mission Kashmir
Beeaaautiful song from an underrated movie.
Snow scene - 3:19 to 4:58



"Shayad Yehi To Pyar Hai" - Lucky
Beautiful songs from a mediocre movie.
Entire song in the snow.



"Humko Humise Chura Lo" - Mohabbatein
Love the music. Enjoyed the film more than most people.
Snow scene - 1:47 to 3:21 & 5:53 to 6:37


"Zara Sa Jhoom" - Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
Look, it's another SRK movie! How can you forget this song? Although it would fall more into the "drunk" song playlist, maybe I'll use this song again when making that playlist.
Snow scene - 2:07 to 2:56


I did not include "Main Agar Kahoon" from Om Shanti Om cause it had that unrealistic snow visual. So anymore? Please do add on!!! I have a brain freeze right now.

13 comments:

Bhargav Saikia said...

Cool list! You missed Shammi Kapoor's classic Yahooooooooooooooooo! LOL!

Enjoy the snow till it lasts :)

Anonymous said...

You missed the snow song from 'Roja', ARRahaman's very first movie!!

Nicki said...

Thanks Bhargav. Oh gosh, I'm so bad at classics but thanks for reminding me!

anonymous - I've never seen Roja :(

Bollywood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicki said...

thebollywoodfan - when I am able to get into YouTube, I will look up "Yahoo." Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Great list, Nicki. I loooove Chanda chamke cham cham and Socho ki jheelon ka. But for me, the ultimate snow song has to be Shammi's Yahooooo number. Thats where all this snow-romping began! :-)

bollywooddeewana said...

There's also a snow song from Anamika(1973). Tried looking on you tubebut couldn't find it

Nicki said...

bollyviewer - Thanks! Since Shammi Kapoor's "Yahoo" has been mentioned, I YouTubed it and it's cute! I have to admit that I haven't seen many classics.

bollywooddeewana - I've never seen old film of Anamika but will look into it. Thanks!

dunkdaft said...

Oh, i just love 'Socho ke zeelon ka shahar'. Also I love the movie. Thinking of reviewing it since a long time...

And how could anyone forget 'Saathiya', in snow songs???

Nicki said...

Thanks Darshit - guess everyone did forget that! I plan to watch the original Tamil version soon and do comparisons.

Anonymous said...

one more suggestion from "Pukar"- kismat se tum hum ko mile ho.

Roopa Banerjee said...

You missed 'Logon na maaro ise' from Anamika :)

jade said...

Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!.. Songs.pk