Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pussycat Dolls remixes "Jai Ho"

Just in case you haven't heard about the remix.

I complained already on my Twitter, but will complain here, as well. ;)


Why, oh why??????

Pussycat Dolls remixes "Jai Ho" - AR Rahman's winning song from Slumdog Millionaire

Well at least, AR Rahman is in the video, right? Not?



We all know Nicole loves Indian fashion....I think

[normal_pussycat-dolls-jai-ho-jimmy-fallon-13.jpg]

[normal_pussycat-dolls-jai-ho-jimmy-fallon-06.jpg]

[normal_pussycat-dolls-jai-ho-jimmy-fallon-03.jpg]

Okay, all the girls in sarees

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjDY_PoA22TlMqgNyqXCQJPz1prK7WpCtuTEEx9xRTXOUVo8rwm9gTXNuPdY0UULeqXFKjjOzJnYC3MJ4aFPDNiKyYtjHLPcaK9g1GFF9jsBW30SJKpsOO5SdrgOK5G6t0bGtbegCSYOGsh/s1600-r/Copy+of+sari_party_girls1.jpg

6 comments:

dunkdaft said...

Hey, thanks for the vid. I only saw some snippets in news channels. Good one.

Nicki said...

You're welcome Darshit

Bhargav Saikia said...

I don't like the remix. Remixes hardly work anyway.

By the way, that fusion of Saaree and Jeans is looking too vulgar. What a waste!

Alisha's Fashion & Beauty Blog said...

hi! thanks for visiting my blog.
yes i am desi :)
i love watching hindi movies...
nicole looks fabulous in that sari!

bollywooddeewana said...

i agree, Nicole looks better tahn the rest in the Sari, and she actually looks like she could be a bollywood babe. I expect an item number should be coming her way soon

Nicki said...

Bhargav - I think remixes suck when you already heard the original.

I agree Nicole did make the outfit look vulgar but she looks great in the sari.

Addictd2Fashn - Thanks for stopping by!! Nicole looks hot!

bollywooddeewana - I think Nicole can pass for desi and has the look. I don't think she can dance but she can definitely just be an item girl.