Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Aishwarya's upcoming Tamil movie "Endhiran"

I had no interest in watching Aishwarya Rai's forthcoming Kollywood movie, Robot now titled Endhiran. Just after watching this one movie still, I am now interested. Why? Cause the woman in the picture below with Aish is wearing tribal outfits, related to my Hmong people!!!!


I'm working on my Rock On review, along with another Bollywood re-make I would like to see.

Edited - Whenever I see tribal outfits, I always related it to my Hmong peeps. I never said that the people in the picture are Hmong, just that the outfits look Hmong. Could be the language barrier, I tell you.

9 comments:

ajnabi said...

Haha, as soon as I saw that picture I said to myself, "That lady looks Hmong--wonder if Nicki noticed the pic?" I should've known you would. :-D

BB said...

I was thinking the same thing, Ajnabi! I'm still not interested in this movie because Ash looks creepy as Hell in every still, but tell me if it's worth a viewing, eh? ;)

NidaMarie said...

LOL to BB's comment about Ash looking creepy...I'd say the makeup is just too much...and I'm a makeup freak, let me tell you! But in Ash's case, she's so beautiful that less is definitely more.

Cool about the Hmong connection!

Anonymous said...

The woman is not Hmong - she's an indigenous Peruvian wearing traditional Peruvian attire. She's not related to Hmong people.

Nicki said...

ajnabi - I know. It does look Hmongish.

BB - I didn't even look at Aish's makeup.

Nida - well, not really Hmong, but tribal.

Anonymous - HOLD ON!!! Will you please re-read what I wrote? I said Tribal looking like my Hmong people. Never did I say it was related to Hmong.

Bhargav Saikia said...

I really want to watch this movie! I'm pretty sure it's going to be larger than life..most of Rajnikanth's movies are like that. I like his style though! :D

Nicki said...

Hey Bhargav Saikia - what you said about Rajnikanth's movies interest me. What films of his would you recommend?

Anonymous said...

Rajnikant movies to be seen are - tamil - Padiappa, Sivaji the Boss, Dalapati

He has done a few hindi films - the most famous is the one with Amitabh Bachan and Hemamalini - Andha Kanoon (roughly translates as unjust law - literally means the law is blind)

Nicki said...

Thanks for the recommendation