Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

Since I haven't been reviewing, here's a few more avatars

First of all, sorry for the delay. I've been making screen caps of a movie I loved growing up and haven't had time to write about it much. Kids are starting school soon! Woah! Time flies by so quickly.

I've also told a few people that I will blog about my experience with meeting some stars.

I've been fortunate to meet the following stars. In order...

Jay Sean (May 2005)
Info here

Arjun Rampal, Amisha Patel, Chunkey Pandey (October 2005)
Info here

Rockstars crew
Salman Khan, John Abraham, Shahid Kapur, Zayed Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Esha Deol, Mallika Sherawat (May 2006)
Info here

Dev Anand (November 2007)
Info here

I do have pictures of all the events. A few pics with the stars. Even autographs. Will scan them all over the weekend.

Now to a few avatars/icons, I made some before. I had more before but can find some of them - especially of Arjun Rampal.

John Abraham

Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal
Photobucket

No Smoking
Photobucket

Nach Baliye 3
Photobucket

Virrudh

Simi Garewal Show

Taxi Number 9211

Allu Arjun
I plan to make more of him

Desamuduru

Arjun Rampal
Oh gosh, these are awful!! That was my first attempt of making anime avatars at the time. Plus it's only 60x60.

Moksha

No comments: